LORIX OS is a stable, secure and reliable operating system created and supported specifically for our LoRaWAN® gateways.
LORIX OS provides intuitive ways to install, maintain and monitor your gateway simply and efficiently.
- Secure, reliable and transparent remote update system
- Responsive web interface for smartphone, tablet and computer
- Free choice and configuration of LoRaWAN® server
- Advanced LoRaWAN® forwarder management and monitoring
The LORIX OS framework, tools and documentation are designed and created to help integrators make the gateway a reliable and sustainable part of their end solution.
- Easy and secure integration, automation through a REST API using the OpenAPI specification
- Full access to system configuration and tools through SSH
- Standard and proven embedded tools
- Comprehensive ARM® toolchain for compiling additional applications
The standardised LORIS OS system image creation system allows you to adapt the result at all levels to suit your needs.
- Fully open and customisable image creation system to create your own system image
- Ability to integrate your own applications and tools into the image to create a gateway for your specific needs
- Intelligent Yocto project-based construction that allows you to sustain your business over the long term without losing time
Packet forwarder available
- Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder
- LoRa Basics™ Station
- ChirpStack Gateway Bridge
- LORIOT cloud client
- Any other on-board packet forwarder can be easily integrated