IoT (Internet Of Things) is increasingly present in utilities (water, electricity, gas, and heating).
Thanks to LoRaWAN® technology, which adapts to all environments, it is now possible for you to know continuously the usage values of your infrastructures, thus enabling you to be proactive in managing waste reduction or achieving your sustainability objectives.
Some practical examples of application:
- Automatic transmission of electricity and water usage
- Detection of water leaks in pipes
- Detection of power failure, over-consumption (fraud), or under/over-voltage
- Analysis of pressure and temperature in a gas pipe, as well as possible leaks
- Monitoring of railway infrastructure
These examples are just a few of the possibilities offered by the LoRaWAN® network. Our integrator partners will support you in all your IoT projects.
The benefits of Wifx gateways
To meet the most demanding needs, our LoRaWAN® gateways offer a number of advantages:
- IP65 protection class
- Robust against shocks
- Software stability thanks to our LORIX OS
- Easy integration into an existing infrastructure thanks to the API
- Regular and simple updates (OTA)
- Proven over time and amount of gateway installed