Welcome to the Wifx Connect documentation!
About Wifx Connect
Wifx Connect allows you to have access to your gateway over the Internet even when you don't have control over the network where the gateway is installed.
The gateway simply needs access to the Internet and the Wifx Connect servers, no need to route the traffic or add additional NAT rules anymore!
- Register a Wifx Connect account
- Provide Internet access to the gateway (outgoing ports 4200-4222)
- No public IP, NAT or routing needed
- Secured and encrypted connection
- Access all gateways with centralized credentials
- Use the LORIX Manager GUI
- Get full SSH access
- Share your gateways with others