To use Wifx Connect with your gateways, you'll have to:
- Create a Wifx Connect account
- Register your gateways
Create an account
- Go to the Wifx Connect registration page and complete the form. You will receive an e-mail address confirmation message.
- Click the e-mail confirmation link in the e-mail. This will activate your account.
- You can now login from the login page.
Register your gateways
To register a gateway, you must connect to the gateway's LORIX Manager GUI. This will prove you are authorized to access the gateway from your account.
- Open to the LORIX Manager GUI and login
On the left menu, go to the Wifx Connect page
If you don't see the Wifx Connect menu entry, be sure to update to LORIX OS v1.5.2 or newer. Refresh the page without cache (Ctrl/Cmd-F5).
- In the "Account" card, login with your Wifx Connect credentials.
- In the "Getting started" card, click the "Register" button.
- Complete the form by eventually changing the gateway name and adding notes and click "Register"
Wifx Connect is currently in beta. Only personal accounts with up to 5 gateways are enabled.
Your gateway is now registered to Wifx Connect. The connection is automatically enabled.
Connect to your gateways
Once registered, your gateways will appear on the Wifx Connect Console. Depending on which organization you choose upon registration, it will either on your personal gateways page or on the gateway list of the chosen organization.
You can connect to the LORIX Manager GUI of a desired gateway by clicking outer right buttons.
- Connect by showing the Manager embedded into the Wifx Connect Console
- Open an external window with the Manager
The Wifx Connect configuration page of the LORIX Manager GUI cannot be accessed when used through Wifx Connect.